Wednesday, May 4, 2011

“Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.”



James Dean said it best with dream as if anything is possible but live life like each day is your last. Throw caution to the wind and embrace life’s challenges. Too many times we reach the end of our lives with not I wish I had never done that but instead, why didn’t I take the chance.
Mistakes are not the end of the world, we all make them but they mark and allow us to keep growing. We should not be the same person we were at the start than at the end of our lives. What makes us unique is the circumstances and the challenges we’ve faced.
The expression ‘what doesn’t kill us makes us stronger’ I find to be most telling! Do you want to come to the end of your life with battle scars or unblemished? The choice is yours, but I’ll take the bumps and bruises life dishes out.


No comments:

Post a Comment