Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Let the Music Play On!


Music has the power to express how you’re feeling without having to open your mouth; the ability to transcend language, while at the same time transporting the listener back to another time and place the minute the first cords are played.

Time to play a little game; what the song lyrics really mean during the work day



Well, my friends, the time has come
(To) raise the roof and have some fun

Throw away the work to be done(All Night Long)---
           Let the music play on... (Play on, play on, play on...)-Means—This day is dragging on!


And now the hands of time are standin' still (Shadows of the Night)-The hands really are standing still!

Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?
Am I going to get stuck here?

Well, I've been afraid of changin'
'Cause I've built my life around you
But time makes bolder, children get older-
I’m wasting my life away…
I'm getting older too, well (Landslide)-We all are!

But I still haven't found what I'm looking for(u2)-But I will!
Music has the ability to lift your spirits and help get you through till that all important 5:00 hour!



Pictures-Wikimedia Commons




No comments:

Post a Comment