Monday, January 31, 2011

Hot Tub Time Machine: What Would You Do?

Hot Tub Time Machine-Wikimedia Commons

After watching the 2010 movie, I started to question what would I do if I had the power to go back. If I decided to go, when would I go back to and what would be the outcome? Would I be afraid that one action could change the course of my life or would I be excited to have that opportunity?
I think that’s why I love shows like Being Erica so much as the main character gets the opportunity to go back and ‘fix’ things with the knowledge she’s learned and apply it to the mistakes of her past.

What Door Would You Choose

Mistakes and challenges that you’ve faced help shape you into the person you are, but that nagging voice in your head often says, ‘What if?’ If you had the power, wouldn’t you really grab it? At least to one situation where you would like to come out ahead, have the bad guys lose or change your life for the better, I know I would!
So time machine, ‘Hit Me with Your Best Shot’ I’m ready for things to get a little ‘heated!’

No comments:

Post a Comment